nursery STARTERS 2020
TO OUR NEW ASKEANS,
Welcome to Hatcham Temple Grove Early Years! We really look forward to welcoming our new pupils and their families to our school.
Meanwhile, there is some important information on this page to look at.
Please can you complete the parent survey by Friday 3rd July 2020. Thank you.
Mrs Y RobinsonNursery Class Teacher, Phonics and Spelling Lead
Mrs Y Robinson
Mrs B BoyleReception Class Teacher, Senior Early Years Practitioner
Mrs B Boyle
Ms S MackReception Class Teacher
Ms S Mack
MEET THE TEACHER
We would like to meet you before the end of this term, and for you to meet us!
This would be via an online meeting online meeting
When: w/c 29th June and 6th July. We will send you a slot.
Please indicate your choice in the parent survey.
So that we can get to know you and your child better, could you please complete the survey below? If you would like to discuss any of the questions or have any additional information that you would like to share with us, please leave us a message at the end.
CLICK HERE FOR PARENT SURVEY
CLICK HERE FOR WHITEHALL CLOTHIERS HTG UNIFORM PRICE LIST
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER
There is a lot of information to take in when your child starts school, but here are a few key things to get you started.
Keeping track of clothes and belongings
- All clothes and PE kit should be name labelled and the PE kit bag should be labelled on the outside
Things to bring everyday
- A water bottle
- School book bag
Please follow the uniform policy (Here is a link to our uniform page):
- Hats and scarves (please label these too!) need to be in line with the school uniform - black/grey/navy colours only
- Please bring a spare change of clothes (also labelled) in a labelled bag (these clothes stay in school in case of an 'accident')
- Reading books given out by the class teacher should be kept in the book bag everyday
- Home learning activities are sent out on Fridays and need to be handed in on Wednesdays
- Homework should be completed in pencil
For some extra ideas about how to prepare for school, have a look at these resources:
Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years toolkit - Preparing Your Child for Starting School